Hey photographer friends! Have you heard of Showit? If you haven’t, you need to:
Showit is a drag and drop website builder for photographers, though it can be used by just about anyone and everyone. Let me just start by saying this… I have tried almost every website builder out there. I am an extremely picky person when it comes to my website and when I found Showit, I had an instant connection. The drag + drop capabilities make it so easy to customize your site just the way you want it! Every Showit website I have seen always looks extremely professional and unique. Plus, Showit hosts your site as well so there is no need to pay for another host, like a lot of other websites make you do. Their support team is also extremely helpful with anything you may need help with. Showit is my go-to and I think everyone who has a website should at least give it a try! Trust me, you won’t be sorry!
Here are the top reasons to switch:
- Creative freedom. With the drag + drop capabilities, there is absolutely no limit to what you can do. You can be as creative as you want to be.
- Free website templates + amazing online community. There are many free website templates that Showit offers, just like any other website builder would have. BUT, there is a HUGE community of Showit website designers (like myself) that offer these free templates along with a huge gallery of their own work for a very reasonable price for what you are getting. Being in this community opens your eyes to a lot of amazing things and the fact that you can go straight to the designer and be like, “hey I need help with this” is just an incredible thing.
- Customer support is the absolute best. The team at Showit is incredibly amazing. All you have to do is contact them through this little speech bubble in the bottom lefthand corner of the screen and someone will usually get back to you very soon. I love it because every time I visit the site, I can easily go back to our conversation, without having to search through emails to find our discussion. There is also a way to contact emergency support who will help you with any major issue you are having in a short amount of time. Their customer support is excellent.
- Side by side desktop + mobile site editing. A lot of other website builders do not allow you to have much freedom over what your mobile site looks like, but Showit does. You can basically make your mobile site any way you want it. If you want just basic information, you can hide things that are on your desktop site so that you don’t see them in mobile and vise versa. It’s super cool.
- WordPress blog integration. Showit is now integrated with WordPress to give you the fanciest looking blog around. What this means is that Showit sets up your blog for you through WordPress and all you have to do is make the posts through WordPress and design your blog in Showit just as you would your site. This means, you don’t have to pick out a separate blog design (usually something that wouldn’t match your site) and you can design it to flow beautifully with your new Showit site.
- Design by yours truly. I work strictly with Showit, because I simply love it so much. I believe anything you can do on any other website, you can do 5x as much in Showit. If you’re looking for a certain style, I can guarantee that style for you and your brand. If you’re looking for a new website design or a total brand remodel, I’m your gal.
With all of that being said, there are so many other reasons to switch to Showit and there are so many other things I can talk about, but we will save that for another post! 🙂
You can find my Showit templates here: www.design.jasminejanae.com/shop and if you are looking for custom design, please feel free to message me at email@example.com for any questions or inquiries. Let’s build a beautiful brand!