Hi guys! So glad you’re here. This is a basic walkthrough on how to create a drop-down menu for your Showit site. I know that this can be a little bit tricky, but hopefully this helps make it a little bit easier for you to get the functionality you are looking for on your website.
- Click on your header.
- Create a “Canvas View”.
- Select all of your text and elements and drag them into “View 1”.
- Duplicate “View 1”.
- Go to View 1 and click on your text. Link this text to “View 2”.
- Go to View 2 and click on your text. Link this text to “View 1”.
- Create your menu and have text link to the corresponding page.
- Preview your menu to make sure it is working correctly.
- You’re all set!
View the tutorial – www.youtu.be/3R3AeIG-cUM
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. I am always more than happy to help!